I am finishing ... almost done actually.. have to round up a few addresses I have misplaced.. but other than that.. we took a photo today that I liked of the girls.. went to Wolf Camera.. had 100 or so copied.. I had addressed the envelopes over a week ago and signed in our name.. yahdah yadah... But I am sooo glad this is almost behind me..
I really like the photo too.. I want a *gasp* when people open our Christmas card.. so not any old pose will do here.. has to be a good one.. and as they get older their smiles get "rehearsed".. and all of it.. don't get me wrong.. I think they are some of the cutest little girls I know.. but you get my drift about this.
All right.. bunches to do tonight.
Big Things this Week:
1. I need to come up with an angel costume by Wed.
2. Tuesday night Madison officially becomes a "Daisy/Girl Scout"
3. Thursday is my last day of the semester with my students
4. Thursday is also Madison's "Walk Through Bethlehem" event in her classroom.. actually all three "K" classes are staging various elements of the story of Christ's birth.. and all the visitors "Walk Through". songs.. lines.. a bit of acting and some narration from the teachers.. I hear it is a very good production.
5. Shipping all orders by Friday if it kills me... (me and my very nice and very tired manufacture)