Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Cooking up Some Style




The domestic goddess in me would like to really learn how to cook..I mean really learn..like have an understanding of different cheeses, wines, and spices. I fall into the category of "overwhelmed" in the grocery store...

But I know one day I will really snap it together and cook up some feasts. Something has to click in my head..and I can anticipate it happening here soon... B/c not too long ago I shuttered at the idea of sewing...now I can..

Sooo isn't this apron really cute?... It comes from www.sommerdesigns.com There is also the "O-listed" Jessica Steele aprons..and I recently found a cute one on www.snappy-turtle.com the other day with ruffles.

So all you domestically challenged girls.. Here is some advice I heard lately..which really didn't apply to cooking..but I am trying to make it fit here generally..:

..."We all have our strengths and we all know our weaknesses. Instead of trying to improve your weaknesses..spend the energy on making your strengths better..." I think this advice makes sense in many areas of our lives. I would rather be an expert in one area than "middle man in the road" in several.


Ok..over and out...

Happy Anniversary to Me...

1 comment:

lisagh said...

Yes! Happy Anniversary Jennifer and to your hubby as well!