Friday, May 12, 2006

It's A Different World

Ok..so here are two women owned companies that score high in my book. I met these ladies yesterday at the event we were all at. The first is a first class skin care line that this very talented lady created out of her home. The second is such a funny idea..that is the brain child of two married moms who live down the street from each other.

www.bellalucce.com

www.play52cardpickup.com

Check them out when you get a chance. I am always AMAZED at how this world is changing. Women..more specifically Moms...this is the population that is changing the world. It is no longer weird to create a company..a first rate company out of the comforts of your own home. Corporate America ..heads up..pay attention...here come the women who are the new movers and shakers.

So..I have an event tomorrow..hope it is worth my while..I think it will be...

night everyone..it is 8:11 pm on a Friday night..and I have nothing to do..and that is fine with me

No comments: