Sunday, April 16, 2006

Really Bad with Names and Numbers

I am really bad with names and numbers. I always wonder if I am bad b/c I think I am bad..then even if I am good..or have the potential to remember these things..but because I think I am bad...I just feel I am bad..and never ever really try. Whatever the deep seated reason. I am bad with these. When I teach..unless I am with the same kids everyday..which I am not...it takes me till October to remember their first and last names. I am just really bad.

Numbers..oh my word..forget it. Passwords, birthdays, garage codes, bank code..I can not do it.

So I know what you are thinking..Blackberry..Computer Calendar..You really are smart..no one has ever mentioned this to me..haha..in fact people have mentioned it to me..but it is the same people who also tell me laundry is easy..and if..and I quote.."You just need to do a little each day..and it won't be so bad." All this makes sense to me..maybe it is because I do not like being told what to do..maybe it is..well..I never tell anyone how to do their job..but please EVERYONE..tell me how to do mine.

Laundry would be easy if I was home more..juggling dates and names..would be easy if I really cared..but really grant me my imperfections PLEASE.

No comments: