Friday, April 14, 2006

The Theft

My rep in MI ..the one that works her tail off and is in constant communication with me..the one I have never met..but feel like she has my back..and for some strange reason really likes me..and well..we just get along..

Well..this fabulous lady was on the road nine hours from home..and all her "lines" were stolen from her Suburban Wednesday night. She had over 600 pieces of clothing, a sunglass line, my line, a purse and shoe line...

You think..Why did she leave it in the car?..well because for the last 12 years..she did..locked away..out of site, in bags, and containers..windows tinted..I just feel she was targeted..but good grief...for example..the clothes..all we stamped on the back ..so once they opened it up they realized it was "marked"..all the shoes were just the left foot..now the sunglass, belts, and purses..I don't know..some crooks..just stripped her car..probably took them an hour just to get it all.

friggin people without souls..

No comments: