Tuesday, April 04, 2006

For the "Love" of the Game.

Ok. Tennis bags at www.preppypotato.com will be going on sale on Thursday, April 8th. They are normally $120.00 ..but for a few days I am marking them down to $80.00 ..just because I can. These things are so much fun..and I had a blast designing and selling. So take a moment and look at them under "Match Point Collection"...at the noted website above... I have not had time to read all the "How to's" on blogger so you actually have to type in my website and not just click on the name in this post. I will conquer this thing eventually..for now..I am ok with being an average blogger.

I think Skirt magazine is going to picture these bags in an upcoming issue..and thrifty chick website might run a deal on them..but alas..I just think they are fun..and want to sell a bunch of them for Spring!

No comments: