Tuesday, April 04, 2006

No Time For Details

Do you ever do something so fast that you have no time to check it for errors. Like a wedding program..haha..That was a joke. My mind here has no time for details..and I find that funny. I am in over-drive all the time..and when I say these kinds of things..do not pitty me..and think..oh "She should slow down"..b/c I do not want to slow down..I can not imagine having idle time..My husband is the same way..we are both sooo project minded..but within that project sometimes I have no time for details. Which is contrary to how I really feel. I feel toe nails should be painted when wearing sandals. I feel like all God's children should have clean ears and clean fingernails..details details..it is important to mind the details...at least when you get dressed in the morning..screw the resume with the mis-spelled words..what matters is you look sharp for the interview.

Off to really start the day..but I do hope I have more than 3 readers now..I think I do...maybe four..can I holler out to the four..peace be with you.

No comments: