Sunday, April 22, 2007

Icon of Style



I get asked from time to time "who I look up to". Well, ladies... Amy Bulter tops my list. She has from the moment I first saw her line of fabrics .. about 4 years ago. She has been described as "Midwest Modern". Her resume is impressive.. from her work at Country Living Magazine to her own line of fabrics, paper products, sewing patterns.. and so much more.

Her new line of scrapbooking paper and accessories can now be purchased at Michaels. I was in there buying some ink for stamping this afternoon.. and noticed she is now producing under a company called K & Company. I had to buy some of her stuff b/c I just dig it. I have no time to scrapbook anymore.. but I will find something to do with it.

:-)

8 comments:

hqm said...

I am a huge Amy Butler fan, too! She just seems to have it together!
My friend, http://www.graciegirlnotes.com/, is making stationary from the scrapbook paper. So cute!

Kimba said...

Thanks for the tip!

Cloggsy said...

Amy Butler blows me away, she is one talented and hardworking chick!

J said...

I love love love Amy Butler fabrics. I'll have to check out her scrapbooking line next time I am at Michaels. I don't scrapbook either but always use fun papers when making birthday cards.

jennifer m. said...

she has it all together.. b/c she has no children..:-)

hqm said...

Hmmm...I guess the children do make a differnce!

Emily said...

Love, love, love Amy Butler! Thanks for the heads up on her scrapbook paper line.

Love reading your blog btw! You're so talented and continue to be an inspiration to me. :)

Delaney Gates said...

Oh, I *love* the new Amy Butler paper! It's fabulous! Martha Stewart's scrapbooking line comes out this week as well! :)