Tuesday, March 20, 2007

One Word.

My mother in law sent me an email this morning. It is a little game of sorts.

You have to email your friends and tell them to describe you in one word. No explainations or "reasons why" the word you picked is the word you picked.. and then let the game begin.

She said she was surprised at the words she was getting.

So here is the funny part. My email address book. More customers and business contacts than friends. What does that tell me about me?... I sent it to like 15 people that is it. In my defense, I spend a lot of time with two little ones all day... or I am working.

So by default.. you have to play.

One word comments on this link. Describe me. Do you know me?... I feel like I put myself out there a bit.. so I think by reading this blog.. you know a piece of me of sorts.

This my be interesting or not :-)...

I would love it if someone else posts something like this.. I have one word descriptions of some of you (all good)... like...for example...

Lisagh: funny!!!
Allie: super talented (i know that is two)
Libby: adorable

I could go on..

Have a great day...

Jennifer

28 comments:

tulipmom said...

entrepreneur

Melissa said...

driven

hqm said...

focused

this is fun!

sle said...

inspiring!

Libby said...

sincere

hot potato said...

fresh!

jennifer m. said...

fresh like i stink..? kidding.. i know... you emailed me a list of words .. fresh as in "the moment".. "young".. i know... hahahaha

love your sis

jennifer m. said...

ok

off this blog -- from my friends the list is like this.

stylish
creative
strong
caring
fabulous

(ok.. only sent it to people that actually like me)

J said...

inspired

Allie_in_Ga said...

inspiring

Erica said...

Innovative

workinthatpreppy said...

successful

P in VT said...

original

Cloggsy said...

stylish

Emily said...

inspiring

jillskict said...

sweet

Unknown said...

thoughtful

lisagh said...

emulative

Meg said...

resourceful

Allie_in_Ga said...

Since mine has been used a few times and you were so sweet to compliment me, you get 2!

Giving :)

Unsweet T said...

genuine

RED said...

non-stop!

WSU Laura said...

talented

jennifer m. said...

you guys are so kind.

really.

blown away here on this end to have all these kind "words" sent me..

Anonymous said...

sparkly

PIJill said...

Multitasker

Lorilu said...

clever

dmmlandcruiser said...

Humble..... You seem to be such a down to earth kind of person even though you are clearly successful as a wife, mother and businesswoman!