Monday, January 01, 2007

Updating Site.

I am in the process of updating the site today. This is such a process.. let me tell you.. I understand why people hire out.. but I like knowing how to do it.. and it gives me so much more flexibility... I have met tooo many women who are "waiting on their web designer" to finish.

Anyway.. stop on over and tell me what you think.. even though it is sooo not completed.

---

Can not believe life is back "on" tomorrow. I litterally have not answered the studio phone since December 23rd.. How liberating.

Wishing you all the best in 2007.

3 comments:

KER said...

I love the site! Is that toile on the left side background? Also, I can't wait to see these new reversable clutches!!!

jennifer m. said...

yes it is toile.. red, white, and blue. wanted it to be there..but not screamingly loud in pattern.. b/c i have so much pattern in the designs.

:-)

Allie_in_Ga said...

I love all the new things!!! I am too very excited about the clutches, what a great item to add to your already fantastic line!