Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to Life.



The first day back into my "normal" life went well. The girls are tired.. as it is hard to get in the swing of things. They have had Mommy for nearly 2 weeks.. so "letting" me work came with its share of challenges today. Did most of it with one of the two either coloring beside me.. or actually sitting "cuddled" up on my lap.

My husband is sick.. lots of congestion inside that sweet head of his.. he is actually in bed now.. which I am actually thinking about getting there before 10 pm.

---

Like to give a shout out to Boise State on their BIG win. My sister can not stop talking about the game last night.. and it seems every news outlet is in love with this team right now. Love good stories... Love unexpected victories.

Night all.

No comments: