Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dpi Question.

I can not believe I do not have a photo of Madison's first day posted yet.. it just has been a zoo around here in every way.

On the Agenda:
1. Carpool

2. Taking photos a some of Spring II line. I have to tough up and send photo line sheets of Spring I

3. Carppol :-)

----

If there is anyone out there that reads my blog. I need to send a high resolution document, but I need to send it so that it does not clog up any one's email. Basically need a high DPI documents sent easily across cyber space. Any ideas.

4 comments:

Cloggsy said...

Hmmm, I'm sure there is a way it can be done. I'll try find out for you.

lisagh said...

Hi-res files should be at least 255dpi at 100% their size if they are being used for print applications. There are a couple of ways to make this more easily "emailable".
1. Make sure the image is in color mode RGB rather than CMYK - they can change it to CMYK on their end.
2. Save it as a jpeg (smallest file size).
3. If you have or can get software called Stuffit, you can compress the file even further for sending.

Good luck!

Monogram Momma said...

Zip it! www.winzip.com

Kiki the Precious Preppy said...

I use windows XP, and on large files I can right click on the document and highlight the function “send to” then click on “compressed zip folder”. Just like MM I zip my files and this is how I do it. Hope it helps