Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Big Big Day

So I told you my oldest started Kindergarten today. As if that was not enough my sister in law had her first baby today. A little girl. They named her Finley Elizabeth. She is so cute.

So after school we rushed on up to the hospital to meet the new edition to the family. We rolled in at home at 5 pm... left the house at 7:30 this AM.. so you know how it is... rush to clean up the house b/c you left so early..and l eft it soo messy.. plan for the next day.. give baths.. put to bed.. do studio and office work..

But all is good. We are blessed as a family to have these children. It seems like yesterday that I had my first. I know what she is feeling.. she will figure it out.. and be a fantastic mom.

Tired on this end.

More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Monogram Momma said...

Congratulations on the new baby!

lisagh said...

Congratulations on all your recent blessings! You'll have to let us know how day 1 of kindergarten went. I'm sure she was a hit!