Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fish Tale

My husband bought 2 turtles over the week of the 4th for our two little girls. We have gone through two tanks, a minimum of 5 "set designs", and two filters. We have added 5 shrimp, a cleaner fish.. some sort of blood tail fish.. and the list goes on.

Last night I was working on re-designing my website..after many hours I finally was starting to see the "light at the end of the tunnel".

Funny you should bring up light. I was on my laptop in the kitchen (the new home of the fish tank)..and my husband says.."Wouln't you rather work somewhere else..you know in a more comfortable place?" "No" I respond, barely glancing his way. Noticing my lack of interest he says.."Well, fish do not have eyelids..and they need their sleep."

I looked up at him.. I could not believe he wasn't concerned about my comfort..he was concerned that the fish and the turtles would not get their beauty sleep until I turned out the light and left them alone.

:-)

No comments: