Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What to Wear

The closet needs a boost for spring..I always take care of the girls before I actually buy anything for myself..but yesterday..I scored the long seersucker shorts..one in pink and one in blue..at..Old Navy. Doesn't it seem funny to say I "scored" something at Old Navy..I say this b/c they never have my size..so I figure it has been months since I have even stepped into the store..that they have been picked through..just my thought..could be wrong.

Ok so today's outfit:

the pink seersucker long shorts
blue polo shirt
cable knit sweater
one of my belts

I still have not decided on my shoes yet..I need to "dress" up the shorts..b/c yes..I am wearing them to work..which my be "borderline"..well..it may be against the dress code...but I don't think so..

..I walk on the wild side.

No comments: