Monday, April 17, 2006

Rain

So the girls were playing in the yard this afternoon. It was in the high 80's..and all of a sudden the RAIN..buckets..I knew it was coming..so since there wasn't any thunder..until a minute ago..they had their swim suits on and boots and goggles of coarse..and were just splashing around..they were so cute..now we are inside all dry and warm watching Noggin.

The life..I swear..between finger painting, swinging on the swings, running in the sprinkler..and splashing in the rain..what a fun 2 hours they have had.

Plus..since they were outside..my downstairs is super clean..floors were washed..everything was dusted..the whole sha-bang..now I have to do upstairs..which I hate b/c of bathrooms...my least favorite..that and laundry..but the beds are stripped..and I may be on a roll.

Three more days of Spring classes and I am through teaching until the Fall. Thankful for the break..but the next two days full of grading..I dread.

Found out "In Style" Magazine called for credits for their June issue..so we will see. The belt featured is the JoAnne Baxtor belt with the tortoise buckle slide...(red toile fabric and red and blue fabric on the reverse).

I am the "believe it when you see it kind of girl"..but I am pretty excited about this one!!!

Allrighty-tighty.

No comments: