Monday, April 10, 2006

Lucky Magazine

So it has been a great day. Lucky Magazine came in the mail..and one of my belts is pictured on page 229..for anyone interested. It is crazy to see your product in print..maybe not for some..but for me..it is a hoot. Already landed a new account because of it..so I hope more will follow...and will be thankful when they do..

It was one of those kind of "juggling" days...where I taught my normal 4 classes..then off to my oldest daughter's school to help set up for a party the JK'ers were hosting..they adopted a classroom ..a group of children that are not as blessed..and we had a party in their honor where we served cake and ice cream..and handed out school supplies..and the kids sang..and it was great to see these children that most likely do not get "the extras" we can give our own children...in fact I have the face of 2 little boys in my head right now from the party that I can not shake..and do not want to shake..I just need to find out how I can "adopt" them secretly..and send them some items they could use..my heart just broke..as they walked through the food line and wanted to eat all the goodies..like they couldn't believe they could have any and all of it...I don't know..but when you have that tug at your heart..you need to pay attention to it...

Anyway..love on your own kids tonight..say thank to God that you have what you have.

I need more of a servant's heart..

over and out.

No comments: