Friday, July 11, 2008

harolds.com

i do love this store. i think it is sometimes over priced. that's ok though... but it is a nice alternative to where i usually shop.
my mother in law gave me a gift certificate for my birthday back in march. and i bought the below dress.



last night i was meeting some girlfriends for dinner.. i went a little early b/c i wanted to check out a local children's store ..i got sidetracked into harolds and they were having a large sale and i ended up buying the following items. all totally discounted. i'm wearing the little green and brown shirt number today.







just getting a jump start on some new school clothes i guess... :-)

7 comments:

Michelle T said...

Those skirts are so cute! I love the dress too.

Suburban prep said...

There used to be at least 2 Harold's in the Chicago area and now there are none. I am so bummed. I think they have great items. I am on their e-mail listings so I get notice about online sales.

hqm said...

cute, cute, cute!

Linda S said...

very cute...love the pinks!

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Love the skirts!
Missy

Amy said...

Oh, how I love Harold's too. You made some darling choices! I love your blog. In fact, I just left a message for PrettyPotato today about hosting a homeshow. I'm assuming that's your company. I can't wait to hear back.

tshops said...

some cute stuff! nice and bright! would love you to check out shopittome.com--a great way to score some good deals on back to school clothes for kids, and fashion deals for yourself! let me know what you think! tamra -- trendsetters@shopittome.com!