Saturday, September 15, 2007

favorite pictures




above are two of my favorite pictures from my sister's blog recently. the first one is of my nana's kitchen. my nana passed away several years ago, and last weekend i flew home to say good bye to my grandpa. he passed away the night before labor day. he was burried on their 64th wedding anniversary.

i always tell you how busy i am, and many of you may sympathazie with that..but this past weekend time stood still. i enjoyed the time with my family and my exended family.. many of whom i had not seen in over 7 years. it is amazing what you learn about one's life at the time of their death.

the second picture is of my nephew, lucas, and my dad. to me.. lucas is shockingly beautiful in this picture, and my sister does a fabulous job at photographing these moments.

jennifer

4 comments:

hot potato said...

when i snapped the picture i looked briefly back at the image and i too was taken aback at what i had got! sometimes without trying pictures can take on a life of their own.

this is why i love snapshots more than studio efforts.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

What beautiful eyes he has!

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your dear granddad. The photo is really lovely.

The Charmed Life Online said...

He is gorgeous! What a great picture!

I am so excited that you are going to be at Holly Days in Lexington. I have been browing your website for months. I am thrilled to get to see your merchandise in person!