Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Graphic Art.

I spent the good part of the morning yesterday making my new sales sheet. I was inspired by a recent J. Crew page where they featured some of their belts. I would show it to you...in fact I may... for some feed back.

I also spent some time with my girls at the "Teacher Supply Store". This place is silly expensive.. like .. boutique prices on a teacher's salary. But I need everything. Borders for bulletin boards... a fun calendar..with thematic date cut outs... maps, math "stuff"... posters.. it is overwhelming. :-)

This morning we have a playdate coming over.. and this afternoon it is most likely the pool.

That .. and filing out the Accessories the Show application, paying some bills, sending in some orders, doing a few errands...:-)

Have a good one.

No comments: