I have been tagged by my blog friend "Like Peas In a Pod". So here are seven things about me you do not know.
1. I bought StriVectin-SD yesterday. Isaac Mizrahi told me to. He told me this revolutionary "stretch mark cream" is better than botox for the face.
2. I also bought some "Bare Minerals" at Sephora yesterday. As I left the store... I could help thinking that I just needed to "Swirl, Tap and Buff". Then I thought what a sucker I had been to some recent "Paid Programming" I had watched.
3. I want a Blackberry. I just do not want to pay the monthly service involved.
4. I am trying to "let" my 6 yr old to pick out her clothes in the morning. Of coarse I have to "approve" but she has had 2 good mornings so far.. a "little tweeking" and we were ready for school.
5. My 5 yr old is trying her hand out at this to. What a difference a year makes with this concept.
6. My sister talked to me yesterday for 30 minutes about a headboard. (Love you, Sis... mean it...)
7. I had a lunch meeting with a representative from a specific rep group yesterday. Here's to hoping things work out.