Thursday, November 02, 2006

Just Another Day

Events.

Sometimes having Events that last all day is so exhausting. Sometimes I do it well.. other times.. I completely screw up. Today I did ok.. I'll give myself a 7 out of 10 score. :-)

Sort of went like this:

1. Line up substitute teacher. Plan for absence for 3 classes.

2. Prepare for event at Country Club.

3. Leave house at 7 am to take child number 1 to school.

4. Take child number 2 to Event (yup a 4 year old to an event.. )

5. Set up at Event...Event starts at 10 am... make sales.. entertain child number 2 while doing this until other parental unit can pick her up.

6. Work Event til 6 pm.

7. Pack up product

8. Drive home is stupid traffic.

9. Pick up perscription on way home for child number 1

10. Do not unload car.. come directly in to clean house and give two children a bath.

11. Read.. and do homework with child number 1.

12. Put children to bed by 8.

-------------

total "going" hours: not counting early morning routine hour of getting children and myself and all belongings ready to get out the door and at school on time... 14.


----

the thing is. i love it.

1 comment:

SPARKY said...

I know this is off the subject of any of your publishes, but how did you get the pink toile background. I don't know how to personalize my blog. How'd you do it?