Sunday, August 20, 2006

Favorite Show On TV

Are you a TV person? I love TV. I do not have it on a lot b/c well.. too busy. But seriously good shows on my list.

1. Extreme Makeover Home Edition: I just love this. I am a total sap. I enjoy good TV..and this is my definition of TV done right. Hype.. "Move that Bus"... like it or leave it.. this show does good things for deserving people and I love it.

2. Grey's Anatomy. Can not wait for the new season to begin. Really. Move over Desperate Housewives.

3. HGTV. I can log some time on this channel. Kenneth Brown is one of my favorites. Candace Olsen is another.

4. Poject Runway. no explaination needed here.

I also watch E Entertainment TV. Mindless.. but none the less. I use my mind all day.. sometimes you need some stupid TV. :-). The Fabulous Life on MTV is another one of these type shows.. I totally watch it.

I think I may pick up "House". I have seen it a few times.. and liked it.. just not one I habitually watch. And then there is "24". But one I have never ever been into... that has a cult following is "Lost".. which I can not understand AT ALL.

Calista (AKA: Ally McBeal (sp)) is back on TV this Fall (minus the dancing baby). in "Brothers and Sisters". I think Sally Field is in the show too... Drama.. sometimes I do it.. but most of the time I do not. Then the new show Matthew Perry will be in.. I may try it on for size.

Design Star is on right now. One of these people will actually get a show on this network. Kind of hard to believe. I think I watch it b/c of Vern from Trading Spaces. I like him.

4 comments:

Lisagh said...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy... best show on TV if you ask me. How bad did I cry at last year's season finale? Poor Denny!

Chloe said...

I am right there with you on the 'no explanation needed' for Project Runway. My fiance asked me yesterday "Does Bravo only show Project Runway now?!".

sarita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monogram Momma said...

OK I have the same channel line-up. I must say, i've had a really hard time getting into Design Star and I was so excited about it! It's missing something for me.. Maybe it's the host, Clive who I am not a big fan of, but it's just a little duldrom for me. Grey's is the BEST and you will like House too if you haven't yet gotten into it. We watch that one as well.