Sunday, July 02, 2006

Kind of Vacation

We are off in the AM for a little R and R. Going to the beach with my husband's family. Looking forward to it..quite frankly. Change of venue. Have not packed...will do that tonight. Kind of organizing in my head.

I plan on working at night from my new laptop. Figured out quick books. Been playing with the idea of keeping my own books. Now that I am 6 mos. into the year.. I think it is time. It was time 6 mos. ago..but I had a lot on my plate 6 mos. ago. I have already inputed roughly 4 mos. of sales... so I am well on my way to seeing the projection for the year. Thinking about changing from an LLC to an S-Corp.

Sent off samples for Market.

Still dealing with my tote bag nightmare.

Need to write checks and mail those out.

Oh..and my uncle just ordered a slew of Cleary totes and belts..and is taking them to the "Cleary" family reunion..name sake for the Lucas Collection. Problem is my manufacture is somewhat closed for the week of the 4th..so I may need to break out the sewing machine tonight and whip this order together.. so they can have it by the 8th.

Found out that Golf World is doing a photo shoot in New York city for their annual "Workbook" that highlights the latest golf designs and trends. I think we are in it... as samples went to New York on Friday.

--

Went to the pool this afternoon with the girls. A gentlemen introduced himself as "so-and-so's" husband..I played along as if I knew who he was talking about...I swear.. 3 hours later..I realized who he was. Sometimes..I need to see the family as a whole to understand who the spouses belong to.. I should have known... His wife and I are in the same book club. Proves my point of being really bad with people's names.

I may post from time to time... My husband is all set for a week of Poker with the boys each night..and I plan on litterally working on my "stuff"..which is fine by me..b/c there really is something relaxing about taking your work out of your "work environment"..and something theraputic about getting everything organized.

Over and Audi.
Jennifer

No comments: