I am home. Back to reality. We had a great time. Want to thank my husband's folks for this nice break.
I have to:
2. Plan a b-day party for Wednesday (my oldest turns 6)
3. Fix the mess I left with the sorority bags..this is almost fixed..but some loose ends to tie up.
4. Get leather samples to my reps who show to Golf clubs..we are doing a "more conservative version" of our leather line for the golfers.
5. Finish the Quick Book files
1. Teen People came out on the 30th. Check us out on page 33. (I think..it may be page 32)..I should know this
2. Market for us starts this week Thrusday..hoping for a good show.
3. Bought some great new Pumas on vacation and a cute new Puma hat. (kelly green). Sort of look like Sporty Spice right now..but I dig them both.
4. Hubby bought the girls 2 little Turtles at the beach. They are so cute. One is named Sarah. One is named Christy..but sometimes we call her Violet.
TIIFN (THAT IS IT FOR NOW) haahhah.. I am so tired..I think that is funny.