Sunday, May 07, 2006

QVC

Ok. Do any of you get hooked on watching..not buying from QVC?...what is it about that channel? Last night..as mentioned earlier..I was by myself..and what did I do?..I waisted 2 hours watching QVC...it was scrapbook "stuff"..and they had a live audience ?..do they usually do that ..or is "scrapbook stuff" special in some way....and this morning..naturally the channel was still there when I turned the TV on..and it is some guy selling his "Flawless Foundation"..or something along the line. Another 45 minutes of watching this ...?

What is up with me and QVC?

Weather here in my sleepy town: Wet...not raining right now...but the sky is grey..it may burn off..after all it is the South..but by 10 am..it could be sunny and hot.

Girls are having breakfast downstairs..actually my oldest is done eating and now playing with her new clay. It is a messy ordeal each time we get it out..but the "fun" lasts for hours..for any of you moms that need a break..hours I tell you.

I think I need some "Flawless Foundation"..that and a pot of coffee.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, I am such a QVC junkie! I've been hooked for years, but still haven't bought anything. Being somewhat of an insomniac, I find their 24-hour friendly banter quite comforting on those long sleepless nights. They do have some good deals on philosophy products and Dooney bags, though. I might have to break down and become an actual customer one of these days...

jennifer m. said...

I can not imagine being a host...and they have to repeat themselves over and over again..

:-)

I will have to tune in for the Dooney bags..like what is up with the 2 hour vitamin shows though..I know that is a big industry but..boring!