Saturday, April 22, 2006

Self discovery

So I am in my early 30's..and a few things about myself I have come to see. They are:

1. If I am not busy..I am bored.
2. If someone does not want to hire me, it is their problem not mine.
3. I sieze every opportunity..even the ones that do not make sense for me
4. The flip side..I can be a slacker sometimes
5. Annoyed by the "super mom"
6. I hate numbers..ie..bookeeping, taxes, phone numbers, averages for my students..I hate numbers
7. I like to learn from smart women.
8. Other people's success in their businesses motivate me
9. I have more compassion for others than I did in my 20's
10. I still do not understand why people do not see life like I see it. In fact, sometimes I am shocked people see things differently. I know that sounds weird..but it takes me back a step when someone has the polar opposite belief system then mine.. I am actually quite tollerant of other people's personalities..I just see it how I see it.
11. Sometimes I try and explain myself too much.

No comments: