Friday, April 21, 2006

Please Clean House

My house needs to be cleaned. The downstairs..I have to say is always clean!..it is the upstairs that needs some special attention..and it needs to happen today.

Today I brought my 5 year old to school this morning only to realize that school was closed b/c of conferences. So we all went back at 10:30 to see what the "near end of the year" could tell us about our beautiful little girl.

Well...she is doing great. On target with everything..teacher says she is a focused student (not bad for 5)..I think she may get that from me...everything else ..including her blue blue eyes and cute hair from her Daddy.

Just found out we will be in the celebrity magazine "Life & Style" on stands next week. It is going to be our "Cobalt blue sash"..not online yet..but we will get it up this weekend. Who knew that would be a hot pick..but I have to say..with all the white happening out there this season..one needs to pump it up with some bold accessories.

Well..children are in my bed watching Rollie Pollie Ollie..(is that how you spell this show?)..and I am in here blogging..kind of puttin' off the cleaning part of this day.

adios.

No comments: